Join us at the The Ageas Bowl for our September match day networking lunch event to make new contacts over a fine selection of food and drink, all to the back drop of first-class cricket, as Hampshire take on Surrey on day 1 of their Specsavers County Championship game.
In a relaxed environment, businesses from across all sectors and of all sizes will come together to meet likeminded individuals from in and around Hampshire. The event will take place in the Ageas Suite with full view of The Ageas Bowl.
12.00pm - Arrival/networking
1.00pm - Welcome and buffet lunch served
1.35pm - New member introductions, update from Ageas Bowl
1.40pm - Open networking, teas & coffees
2.30pm - Event end, but guests are invited and able to remain at the Ageas Bowl to network and enjoy the cricket
• Maxed out Texan style burger with onion rings and BBQ sauce
• Tomato tart with pesto and goats cheese
• Mediterranean vegetable skewer
• Honey and mustard sausages
• Big boy wedges with cheese and spring onions
• Homemade giant choc chip cookies
• Tea and coffee will be available in the lounge throughout the afternoon
Members are reminded to login to confirm their place included in membership and book additional places. All delegates attending will receive further information, including a guest list, the day prior to the event. Free parking is available on site.