Benfield Fire Safety
Contact Name: Jason Sugden
Category: Fire Safety & Training
Benfield Fire is a leading fire safety, fire risk assessment and fire safety training provider based in Hampshire.
With over 20 years’ experience, our mission is simple – to save lives – and we do this through the delivery of high quality fire training and risk assessments, using state of the art technology.
Our aim is to help organisations not only meet their legal requirements for fire safety, and to reduce or eliminate any potential risk, but to empower team members so they can act with confidence should the worst happen and a fire breaks out.
Our fire safety services
We provide a range of services to businesses across the UK, including:
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire consultation
- Fire safety awareness training
- Fire Warden and Fire Marshal training
- Fire Evacuation Chair Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Responsible Person Training
- Fire policy consultations, including writing Fire Emergency Evacuation Plans (FEEPs)
- Supply, fit and maintenance of all manner of fire safety equipment such as fire alarms and fire extinguishers
We work mainly in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex and London, but can travel anywhere in the UK.
Specialist fire training for staff in care homes.
Residents are very dependant on staff action\'s in a fire situation, whilst fire detection should be installed within all areas of care homes, the key outcome of a fire is the action undertaken by staff.
See more via the link below.
Reviews Write a Review